Following is a list of precautionary measures we are taking at OP 292 Royal Rangers. As always, I urge you to use common sense and your own best judgment on allowing your child to attend a meeting. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Please do not come to class if you are not feeling well or think you or your family has come in contact with someone that has Covid 19.
- Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms and may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Symptoms of COVID 19 in Children According to the CDC such examples include, but are not limited to: • Fever or chills • Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Fatigue • Muscle or body aches • Headache • New loss of taste or smellSore throat • Congestion or runny nose • Nausea or vomiting • Diarrhea
- Upon arrival at the assigned door, parent and child/student will have temperatures taken and a health screening given. All temperatures will be recorded. If a parent or child/student has a temperature of 100.0 or greater, you will be asked to go home and a doctor’s note will be required upon coming back to programs.
- Teachers will encourage the students/children to use hand sanitizer upon arrival and throughout the class time as needed.
- As much as possible open the windows/doors for good fresh air flow.
- If possible, having class outside may be an utilized option.
- In class, masks need to be worn. Mask breaks willbe given when possible according the NYS and CDC Guidelines.
- Students/Children will have their own set of supplies.
- Social distancing seating will be arranged in the classroom.
- Opening ceremonies for Rangers will be in the classrooms,no general congregations.
- Assigned time in the common room for rec for Rangers. Rec outside, if possible
- Drinking fountains are closed. Boys should bring their own water bottle.
- Assigned bathroom breaks, bathrooms will be cleansed after each group.
- All rooms will be sanitized before and after class by the leader of the class or their designated person.
- One family member with the child(ren) will come in the Front door and proceed to Room 1 for drop off, informing the teacher of any issues or concerns.
- The family member will leave through the Front door.
- Children do not have to wear a mask.
- Teachers will have to wear a mask when social distancing can not be maintained.
- When the club is over, one family member will come to the front door, pick up the child(ren) and leave through the Front door.
- Leader will meet the students at outside Door 3 and the student will proceed to Room 9
- When the club is over, one family member will come to outside Door 3, pick up the child(ren).
- Leader will meet the students at outside Door 1 and the student will proceed to Room 8
- When the club is over, one family member will come to outside Door 1, pick up the child(ren).
- The students will come in the Front door and the student will proceed to the Church office.
- When the club is over, the students will leave from the Front door.